Thursday, October 21, 2010

Summer Parties

So lets's do a quick catch up so that I am not completely depressed that I am missing out on capturing all of our memories of my poor sweet children :)

Today we are starting with Summer Parties, what is a summer party you ask?? Well that is a very good question, I had never heard of them either but apparently all of the cool kids are having them.. LOL Isabelle proposed the idea that we have some friends over, get a pool, maybe a sprinkler, popsicle and then call it a summer party. My response being that i was 8 months pregnant at the time was NO WAY, that was way to muck work in the hot sun and maybe "next year sweetie". Next thing we know we are hit with two Evites from friends saying that THEY are having summer parties.. What the heck, whoever hear of this nonsense. Next thing you know we are sending out invites for our very own party.



Isabelle had a blast and was quite the hostess :)

No comments: