Monday, February 25, 2008

Erica's New Boss!!

For those of you have not heard the news I have decided to quit my job, so now I have a new boss her name is Isabelle! Yeah!! I am going to be a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM), and I am so excited!

XM Radio has been a wonderful job, it is fun, and I absolutely love it; but on the other hand I am missing my baby grow up. I went to sleep last night and she was 19 inches, 8lbs. 10 oz. , woke up this morning and she is 2 YEARS OLD! Everyday I am at work I see mom's with their little babies and I think to myself, "I miss my little girl". Dave and I are going to make a lot of scarifies (including going down to one car), but nothing can compare to how wonderful it will be to raise our daughter ourselves. I truly believe that this will not only make me a better Mom but a better wife to my husband and best friend. (as sappy as that may sound) So my last day as District Manager for XM Radio will be March 14th.

With all of that being said, I am scared to death.... I hope that we can make it, going to one income is very scary! But I know that God will provide for us no matter what, and that this is definitely the right thing to do. So please keep us in your prayers (and start saving your change, we might need it later.. LOL kidding!!).

No comments: