Monday, February 18, 2008

Isabelle's 2nd Birthday!

Click to play Isabelle birthday
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!



I cannot believe that I am going to say this but my baby is 2!!! I can still remember the day that we brought her home and I could not believe that they actually let me leave the hospital with a little person. I can't even keep plants alive, but I do have to say that I have been pretty successful in keeping Isabelle watered and fed.

Her birthday was a big success and she was SOOOO excited. All morning long she wondered around the house saying, "party, party, party". I tried singing Happy Birthday to her but she would only get mad and tell me to wait until her party.

The party was so much fun! As the guest arrived she would yell out there name, especially when Jonah pulled up with his Mommy. (Jonah and Isabelle are inseparable at school, I think they are boyfriend and girlfriend but Isabelle will not confirm) As soon as Jonah got there Isabelle gave him a big hug. Mr. Isaac came and all of the kids sang and danced. (Mr. Isaac is a guy that comes and sings at Isabelle's school every Tuesday) He brought his guitar, drums, and all kinds of instruments. Isabelle sat next to Jonah and danced, until Jonah feel down and bonked his head. Nurse Isabelle came to the rescue for her "man" and held ice on his head, it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Torin (one of Isabelle's class mates) lined up all of the drums and played for everyone, it was adorable. Torin is definitely going to be in a rock band when he grows up.

After Mr. Isaac's appearance all of the kids ate pizza, ice cream, and the cupcakes that I worked so hard on. Isabelle had an Elmo themed party so I made Elmo, Zoe and Cookie Monster cupcakes; they were adorable if I do say so myself.

I still cannot believe that my little girl is almost 2 years old (only 2 more days). I told Dave that I no longer have a baby that she is a big girl now. His answer to this was to swaddle Isabelle up in a blanket and he handed me one of her babies bottles to feed her, it is just not the same! She is getting so big!

















No comments: