Thursday, July 17, 2008

The rest of our vacation

I apologize that I have taken so long to get the rest of my vacation pictures up but here they are:

These pictures are from Frontier Town, this place is so neat they have a put-put golf course and a water park. We did not play Putt-Putt with Isabelle, given our last experience with her being a big cheat and imapatient, so we spent our day at the water park. Isabelle had a great time lounging in the lazy river, and sliding down the slides with Daddy.




Another day at the boardwalk, and of course Isabelle had to ride more rides.. We all decided that we would take a ride on the Ferris wheel (which was my idea) and it was a big mistake. I think in my older age I am turning into a bit of a wimp, I have never been scared of heights but once we were so high in the air I was starting to worry a little. This will probably be the last time that I will be in a Ferris wheel again, what a horrible I idea... What was I thinking?? We did get some good pictures, and Dave decided to stick the camera out over the ledge so he could get a good picture of what we would see if we were to fall. There was no way that I was going to look at that picture until my feet were planted firmly on the ground, what a creep. (click on the pictures for a larger image)




Isabelle played a ducky game on the boardwalk, and took pictures with her new prizes! Then we took the bus back to the condo for Isabelle to take a nap. I snapped a picture of my big girl waiting for the bus at the bus stop, she thinks she is an adult now.



Rides, rides, and more rides...


You must click on the first picture here, Isabelle is such a ride pro now that she is just leaning back in the balloon with her arms up just relaxing..


For the last dinner on our vacation we went to a farm for dinner (Greenwood Farm). It was so neat they had live goats, chickens, roosters, etc. The dinner was served family style and it was very old fashioned. Suprisengly enough the food was WONDERFUL, there was not a thing on the table that did not taste phanominal. We will definately be going back to eat here on our next visit to Ocean City. One of the things that I found funny was when you pull up it reminds you of being in a scary movie. You know the movies you see where teenagers are on spring break and they are having car trouble, so they stop into a local dive for diner while they wait for their car to be fixed. Later they find out that they are eating people, and that they are the next tio die... It reminded me of that kind of place =)

No comments: