Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tuesday- Relaxing, Pampering and a lot of mud

Tuesday was the "free day" of the vacation. We had a few options of things to do that day, and as any woman would do I choose to spend the day at the spa. While I was spending the day at the spa Dave was getting his own Mud Bath on a Dune buggy tour.

My spa day consisted of a facial, manicure and pedicure. Since quitting my job to stay at home with Isabelle (almost a year ago), I can count the number of times I have had a manicure/pedicure on just a few fingers, not even a whole hand. It was very relaxing. Other than the lady ragging on me while getting my facial about my face cleaning ritual, big pores (that I was told are irreversibly damaged), and the fact that I don't use eye cream. Other than all that, very relaxing =) Needless to say I am going to do some research on some affordable yet good face cleaning and maintenance product, any suggestions are welcome. Bad thing was when I opened my eyes to really get a good look to see how awful HER face looked, I was sad to see she was blemishless. (What a b***h, excuse me sorry!)

Anyway after my relaxing day at the spa I went back to the hotel room to wait for Dave to get back from his dune buggy ride. When he got back he was barely recognizable, I just wish I would have taken a picture. He walked in, I asked him what happened and he told me he would have to tell me about it after he showered. I am sure the maid must have thought we had a mud bath in our hotel bathroom. Come to find out he was covered head to toe with mud on the tour, which he loved every minute of, and so he decided to jump in the ocean fully clothed. SOOO glad that I choose a spa day over the dune buggies.

No comments: