Saturday, February 14, 2009

A vivid imagination

I have so many pictures and things to share from this week, but not enough time to blog right now. I do have to share a story, before I forget to post it from dinner tonight.

We all went out to dinner tonight for Valentine's Day, nothing fancy just the local Chinese food restaurant (which is awesome by the way). Back on track Erica.. Anyway, so Isabelle starts one of her sessions where she starts rambling on and on about things that are completely random. I could not believe the story that she came up with tonight. She said:

"I was marching one day (as she demonstrates the marching in the booth), a guard told me to stop. I didn't stop, I pushed him and then he shot me in the eye. It was bleeding and bleeding so I went to the hospital. I told the doctor, "I'm going to die, I'm going to die" and he told me to be quiet".

Where the heck does a 3 year old come up with a story like that. We asked her what happened, and I am happy to report the doctor was able to fix her eye. He glued it back in with a glue stick!!

I promise we are not letting her watch war movies, I might need to start monitoring PBS a little more. Apparently there are some serious violent and dramatic events happening on Sid the Science Kid.

No comments: