Monday, October 19, 2009

Isabelle's Halloween Wardrobe

I have created Isabelle a Halloween wardrobe, so if you see a bunch of pictures lately with her in the same outfit it is because I am making her wear them everyday.. LOL Hey it is a lot of work making these outfits and she only gets a month to wear them so she is wearing them every chance we get =)

This outfit is reversible, unfortunately I do not have a picture of the other side (yet). I am sure that she will be wearing it again soon, I will capture a picture then.

I am so incredibly proud of her costume! I was very nervous wondering if I was going to be able to pull it of, but it turned out sooo cute! Unfortunately the belt is crooked in this picture but that is not the norm =) The patch work skirt was a serious undertaking! I don't think that I have every gathered so much in my entire life, but it turned out really cute as well. I have already purchased a turkey fabric to make a Thanksgiving one, my goal is to have it done before Halloween so she can wear it the entire month of November.

No comments: