Monday, October 19, 2009

CVS Adventures

The other day Isabelle and I were at CVS and she wanted to try on some Halloween masks. Then she showed that she really knows her Mommy when she said, "take my picture and put it on the blog".. LOL I had completely forgotten about it and before taking her to bed tonight I told her that I had updated the blog and she could look at it when she woke up in the morning. (She is a follower of the blog, she looks at the pictures and watches the videos all of the time) She then asked me if I remembered to put the mask pictures of from when we went to CVS, and I had totally forgotten since they were on my phone and not on my camera. Isabelle, just for you I posted the pictures.. Love you girl!


Oh yeah, and this is the other side of the Halloween outfit I made with the witch embroidered on the front!

No comments: