Monday, October 19, 2009

Tosha's Baby Shower

My sister Tosha is having a baby this month, so my mom, my sister-in-law (Jennifer), and myself all threw a baby shower for her a few weekends ago. It turned out really well and Tosha got a lot of really cute stuff.

The diaper cake I made for baby Sophie.. Tosha and Josh (the babies daddy) with the diaper bag and accessories that I made for Sophie

The blanket that my Grandma made for baby Sophie. Grandma does this for all of the great grandkids, they are so nice=) The blanket that Grandma made Isabelle is her most favorite blankie in the whole world, she calls it "white blankie" and she CANNOT WILL NOT sleep without it. The last picture is of a Christmas outfit Sophie got that is ADORABLE! I am going to figure out a way to duplicate it for Isabelle, obviously a bigger girl version.

No comments: