Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let there Be Light!

This maybe embarrassing but I am going to tell you all about the highlight of my weekend... Dave FINALLY replaced the light bulb in the bathroom, YEAH! I can not tell you how excited I was when Dave came to me today and said, "babe, you can finally can poo in the light". It was the most romantic thing that he has said to me in two weeks. Roughly two weeks ago the bathroom light went out so I either have to pee in the dark, go in another bathroom, or go with the door wide open. Dave's solution to my problem was to take a candle with me, what a handy man.

Word to the wise, when looking to buy a new house the high ceilings sure look nice but just think about how long it will take you to get a bulb replaced. You to could be peeing in the dark, and trust me it is a lot worse than it sounds.

No comments: