Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We Definitely Live in Texas!!

There is no doubt that we are living in Texas!! How can we go from 70 degrees over the weekend to snowing 3-4 inches on Monday night? Dave yell's at me to come look out the window on Monday night, to my shock and surprise the snow is POURING down. The weather man predicted this but I thought for sure that he was smoking crack, I mean he would have to be right it was 70 degrees YESTERDAY! So now the snow is melted (it's Wednesday) and we are expected to have a high of 68 today, but guess what it is going to snow again tomorrow??? I give up! So get your short out from under the storage under the bed, but don't pack your coat's away because you never know what is going to happen in McKinney!




I tried taking Isabelle out in the snow later on in the day but she thought it was"yucky"! She is not reallyl into getting wet or dirty, my little princess =)

No comments: