Thursday, August 28, 2008

Potty Party

Today was a big Potty Party and I have to say that I am so proud of my little girl.

So the other day I asked Isabelle if she was ready to ditch the diapers and start wearing big girl panties and her response was, "Maybe some day Mommy". Great at least she gave me a little hope!! So this week I have been working her up for her Potty Party and telling her how fun it was going to be.

Last night we went to get some movies out of Redbox (our favorite cost effective way to rent movies), and get some potty candy to reward Isabelle with. Our plan was to sit in front of the tv all day long while on the potty. It started out kind of slow this morning and I thought she would never go but EUREKKA my little angel pee pee'd on the potty. I thought I was going to cry, you should have seen the look on her face it was the happiest day of her life. She was so proud of herself. After she went pee pee we went to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence and she gave it a proper farewell. Yelling, "bye bye pee pee, bye bye pee pee" as she flushed it down the potty. It is 3:30 now and the pottier is napping but she has gone 5 times already with no accidents!! I am hoping that she keeps up the good work.

I will have to get a video of her doing her potty dance and post it on the blog.


Isabelle eating her breakfast on the potty and watching the Bee movie, which she later told me was yucky! (The movie not the eating on the toilet.. Isabelle gave the Bee Movie 2 thumbs down!) Sorry for the mess in the background but Potting can be quit messy!! And I promise she is not as scarred as she looks.

No comments: