Friday, December 26, 2008

Dave as Santa

For those of you who don't know, I run the Social Committee for our home owners association. When your wife runs the committee and they need a Santa you can guess who gets volunteered, Dave! I have to say that he was an awesome Santa, all of the kids loved him. The event was a lot of fun but did not go off without a hitch. I had hired a train to tote all of the kids around to see the Christmas lights. The morning of the event the train company called to let me know that they had to cancel because the driver had hurt his leg. I ended up whipping a limo bus out of the thin air and had them drive everyone around to see the lights. This worked out so much better, mainly because it was climate controlled. Of course the night that the event was planned had to be one of the coldest nights yet, 26 degrees! Needless to say I slept in three shirts and sweat pants that night just trying to thaw myself out.



Isabelle's facial expression and her hair is awful in these pictures..LOL This will be a great picture to show at her wedding! Thank you Mom-Mom for watching Isabelle in the heat while Dave (Santa) and I froze, I was so happy she did not have to be outside with us.

By the way, Isabelle was fine with Daddy playing Santa we told her that Daddy was just pretending like she pretended to be Abby Cadabby for Halloween.

No comments: