Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures with Santa

So last year pictures with Santa was an absolute disaster, like most 1.5 year old Isabelle screamed through the whole picture. This year I was pleasantly suprised to see that The Picture People got Santa to come and take pictures with the kids. It was great, now I can pick the screaming picture that I like the best vs. only have the one option with the mall Santa. All week I work on Isabelle telling her how we are going to get her pictures taken with Santa and how fun it will be. All of my hard work payed off, as soon as we walked in the door to the Picture People Isabelle ran up and gave Santa a big hug. She even sat around and chatted with him while we waited for our turn for pictures.

So here they are, our first non-screaming Santa picture!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

wow those are really good!