Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crafty Daddy

I have been trying to get some projects done around the house lately, so about a week ago I decided to paint the dining room. While I painted I put Dave and Isabelle to work doing their first ever Daddy Daughter Craft Project. Daddy was a little out of his element but they had so much fun, especially Isabelle since Daddy let her paint it any color she wanted =) Mommy is a little to OCD for any color you want, with Daddy she has complete creative control. It came out so cute, but she refused to take a picture with it. The photos I managed to get have been taken over the past week.

A house for the birds in the making

The only way I could get her to look at me for the picture was to tell her I was on fire. I don't know why she refused to be in the picture with the bird house, it turned out so cute =) Good job Daddy!

No comments: