Friday, April 3, 2009

Audra & Garrett's Wedding

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, I have been very busy. A couple of weekends ago we all went to the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Garrett Young. Garrett was Dave's best man for our wedding, and naturally a very good friend of Dave's. It was so nice to see Dave in a suit, I told Isabelle to remember this moment because Daddy does not get dressed up very often =) Anyway, we had a great time and Audra (the bride) looked beautiful. The dress was amazing, I got a great shot of the back but never really got a very good one of the front.

Isabelle was in her element at the reception, dancing like a party animal and living it up. The girl loves to dance! She wants to go to a wedding every weekend now just so we can go dancing. I need to find some sort of kids club where we can go dance, she would have a blast! By the end of the night she was passed out grasping onto the rose from Daddy's boutonniere.


Dave's dad made the wedding cake, he did a really good job!

Daddy dancing with the bridal party. Isabelle pooped after a long night of dancing.

No comments: