Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Party

Last Saturday we attended a family party at the Diamond Club in the Ballpark in Arlington. We had a great time seeing family that we have not seen in forever it seems. The party was for my moms side of the family, which I do not see near enough. We had such a great time, and as usual Isabelle was a party animal. Isabelle and I made our first singing appearance when we sang "Mama Mia" on karaoke, she did so good. Her favorite show is American Idol so when she had the chance to sing she was thrilled, after her song she yelled, "I'm going to Hollywood". LOL


Me and just a few of my cousins- Isabelle singing her little heart out

Karaoke Momma- the second picture is my cousins daughter Cylie and my mom

"I'm going to Hollywood"

Isabelle and her cousin Conner playing video games- Me and my nephew Collin cutting a rug

No comments: