Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going to School

I cannot believe how big my little baby is getting. This week I signed her up for a Mother's day out program. She has been harassing me for months about going to school, she tells me she needs to learn things, she needs more friends, and besides that Caillou goes to school. Caillou was the final straw, if he goes to school then she has to go to how can I argue with that??

Starting on September 8th she will be going to school every Tuesday and Thursday, and I will be left alone watching Caillou all by myself.. Kidding, I am a little excited to get a little free time to work on sewing projects, my card business, and maybe even get my house organized. Don't get me wrong I will still miss the little princess. I cannot believe how big she is getting, you know you don't have a baby anymore when you have to buy a lunch box!

Funny story, we had to go to the doctor to pick up her shot records. When we pulled up Isabelle asked what we were doing at the doctor. I told her we had to get her shot record and she says-
I-"another flu shot" (with a little sigh and anxiety in her voice)
M- "no not another flu shot, we are just getting your shot records"
I- "oh ok"
We are walking in the door to the doctor
I-"What's that going to feel like?" (LMAO)
She is so smart, I explained to her that it was not going to feel like anything it was just a piece of paper. =)

No comments: