Friday, August 14, 2009

My addiction

Hello my name is Erica and I am an addict, I am addicted to fabric... I am sorry I cannot help myself, I keep seeing all of these great fabrics and they happen to be on sale when I pass them so how can I say no?? I mean really, I am walking the aisles and they start saying, "Erica, Erica, we are on sale. Please buy me, I am so lonely. I would make such a great outfit for Isabelle". What would you do, just walk away? That would be heartless. Needless to say I have enough fabric now to make 6 outfits, when will I find the time? Whatever you do don't tell Dave, I don't think he has noticed yet. I do have a clear plan for all of the fabric I have purchased that has to mean something.

The good news is I made a great little tote for Isabelle when she starts Mother's Day Out. I am so proud of myself. The tote has three pockets, to magnetic closures, and a lining... Who knew I had it in me? Of course with the fabric addiction and all I also managed to buy enough fabric to make a matching blanket for nap time =) I will have to post pictures when I finish it, that means I need to start it.....

No comments: