Thursday, August 6, 2009

Isabelle new Favorite Show

Yesterday morning I was in the bedroom getting ready and Isabelle was in the living room watching TV. I kept hearing this sawing noise while I was getting ready and thought it was a little odd for a cartoon, but just ignored it. A few minutes later I go in the living room to find Isabelle absolutely mesmerized by an infomercial, not just any infomercial but one about a multi-use tool. I had to do her hair and she kept telling me to hurry so that she could go back and watch this great new show. She was going on and on about how they make old things new again, and it even can cut things.. LOL Apprantely the girl cannot be trusted with the remote control, and I guess we are going to be buying the MultiMaster for Isabelle for Christmas. Most three year old girls want dolls and dress up, mine wants power tools. Her Daddy is so proud =)

Here is a short video from YouTube, Isabelle has already watched it a couple of times today:

1 comment:

Lori said...

that's hilarious, almost makes me want one!