Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Day #1 for 2010

After the Valentine's Day party we headed home to play in the snow for a little while. I have lived in Texas my entire life (with the exception of one year) and I have never seen this much snow in the DFW area. Isabelle and I had a blast playing and building our first snowman. I have to admit this was my first snowman ever, with the exception of a small one foot snowman and I hardly think that counts. What I am trying to get to is I need some serious practice when it comes to snowmen building =)


Isabelle was trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue like Caillou does.

She is in love with her snowman, she called him her husband. Later that evening she told me that she was worried about her husband being outside all by himself in the cold and she hoped he would be ok.

No comments: