Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Day #2 for 2010


Some of the snow had melted by the time I took a picture of the house, but an impressive amount of snow had gathered on the table on the back porch over the past couple of days.

Daddy told Isabelle that once he was done with work he would help her build a snowman, so the fun began as soon as Daddy was off his conference call. It was clear to me that this was not Daddy's first snowman. I love the picture of Isabelle falling in the snow it reminds me of the Christmas Story when the little brother fell down and could not get up, she was all bundled up this day.

The first picture is the beginning of a snowball fight with Daddy, apparently the girl is not very good at picking out opponents but luckily Daddy went easy on her.


The snowball battle continues!

We used Mr. Potato head pieces to build the smaller snowman, and Isabelle and Daddy built the bigger one all by themselves (as I manned the camera).

No comments: