Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Pictures

In an effort to save a little money and to get our Christmas pictures done early this year we swapped picture taking with the Worley family this year. On Monday we took the Worley's picture and they came out awesome! Isabelle had a good time being my photographers assistant. She held all of the sticks at the park so they would not be in the picture, you know how those pesky sticks can be. Here are a few of the pictures we took (Jaime, I hope you don't mind me posting them):




On Tuesday it was the Wink Families turn. Of course we needed a bribe, so we told Isabelle that we would give her a sucker if she did a good job. I included a picture of her with her prize sucker! I plan on printing out copies of the pictures for everyone for Christmas, but I could not keep them a secret until then. So Merry Early Christmas everyone! (I have a little photo editing to do, so these are not the final results)


2 comments:

Katheryn said...

These are wonderful pictures

Tracie said...

Those are REALLY good pictures. I can't wait to see the finished ones for Christmas! The one of David and Isabelle is so adorable! I love it!