Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry for slacking off

Hey people, I am sorry for slacking off on the blogging lately. I have had so much going on lately so I have a lot of catching up to do. A couple of weeks ago Dave and I both worked at craft fairs trying to get some business for my site www.WorksofaWink.com

Dave worked the craft fair at our church for me, with some friends of mine (what a wonderful hubby he is). I worked at the McKinney High School Craft Fair with a friend of mine who is a photographer http://www.watermelon-photography.com/

Unfortunately I did not get pictures of the booth at the church since I was not there, but I did get some from the high school. Thank you Jaime for recommending that I decorate a tree with my cards, so creative!

(sorry about the flash, this camera is not that great)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Glad you are back :) hehe Tree looks great!

The Daily Stroll said...

Can't wait to order my cards! :)