Thursday, November 13, 2008

Garage Sale

Many of the people in the HOA were asking about a community garage sale, so I finally gave in. Dave and I had our first garage sale last Saturday and it was AWESOME! We ended up making a whopping $550, Dave Ramsey would be proud.

As we are sorting through all of our stuff I decided that we would sell our infant carrier, and get a new one if we ever get pregnant again (yes, still trying!). Isabelle was so excited when she saw the car seat and to our surprise she actually still fit in it. We were able to buckle her up and didn't even have to adjust the seat belt (she is so tiny). Check out the picture of Daddy and Isabelle playing with the car seat.


(the second picture is a good one to save just incase Dave and I ever have a custody battle.. J/K)

I also went through some of Isabelle's old toys, the really babyish ones. She seemed to be ok when I told her that I was selling some of her stuff, that is until someone tried to leave with it. Someone started to leave with one of "her" toys and she started to yell, "Hey, come back with that". Once I told her we were selling the things for horsey money she wanted to hold the money and was fine with selling everything. People would walk up and she would point and say, "That's for sale".. LOL (Horsey money is for the carousel at the mall)

No comments: