Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When will it be our turn?

It will be a year next month when Dave and I started trying to get pregnant. and I am getting very frustrated. It seems like the months are flying by with the same results. We try to conceive every other day for two weeks of the month, which let me assure you it is now a job and there is absolutely no fun in it anymore. The week following is the week of stress when you feel like every little thing that happens to your body is a sign of pregnancy, but you try not to look into it because you know it is your mind playing tricks on you. But you still have the thought of maybe its not a trick, maybe I am pregnant. So you are a complete and total mess for a week or two. Then you finally start your period again and you are in a state of depression for another week, until you start the whole vicious cycle all over again.

Urghh, so when is it going to happen? I am getting so incredibly frustrated, beaten down and feeling like it won't ever be our turn. I am very grateful for Isabelle, don't get me wrong but still sad none the less.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi there. I see your blog, from time to time, off of Jaime's and Monda in also my neighbor. Just wanted to send some hugs your way and to say hang in there. As someone who knows well the pain of trying to having kids......it will happen in God's timing. He has placed the desire in your heart to have another child and that timing has already been decided.

Relax and give up to Him......

Jaime said...

Girl I am so there! It really can be a rollercoaster! I just try to remember that it is in His hands ultimately. I just try to be at peace knowing that it will happen in His timing. (Why can't that be the same as my timing??) I am praying for you guys!!