Thursday, January 8, 2009

Advertising at it's finest

The other night Isabelle and I were looking at some videos online, she loves to watch kids singing and dancing on YouTube. While looking Isabelle yells, "wait Mommy, I know a website". "Let's go to PBSKids.org", I could not believe what I just heard. Not only does she know a website to go to, but she knows that I have to use my computer to get there. So I decide to humor the girl and go to PBSKids.org. As soon as I get there she tackles me and snags the mouse right out of my hand. She played on that site for an hour! I was absolutely amazed, she was clicking on stuff, dragging things around, and playing games. She must be getting on the computer while Dave and I are sleeping because she is a pro at a mouse. Constantly amazing me, but this takes the cake!

Great advertising PBS, it is working on my 2 year old!

Here are a few videos of Isabelle talking about her new website, and a video about her favorite show Sid the Science Kid.

To translate in video 1 she says that she has to go to her website to see what's happening (LOL). In video 2 she is singing a Sid the Science Kid song, it is my favorite because it says. " I love my mom, my mom is cool". I just love when she sings that song =)



Dave thinks Isabelle will be asking for her own laptop for her birthday, which is not going to happen.

No comments: