Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where are the Winks?

As you know Dave and I were out of town all week last week for Mom Mom's funeral. We are finally back, but will be leaving again in two weeks! We are going from one extreme to the other, 11 degrees with 20 mph winds to the warm sandy beaches of Jamaica!

My wonderful husband was awarded, from work, a trip to Montego Bay staying at the Ritz Carlton. I cannot wait! Not only is he an amazing husband, but also an awesome employee. So we leave in a few weeks for an all inclusive, relaxing, romantic getaway that we are sooo looking forward to.

After returning from Jamaica we will be leaving again in the beginning of March for a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean. This trip we actually get to take Isabelle on (which I am very excited about), I have really been feeling guilty later about leaving her so much =( I miss my sweet baby!

So when you call and can't find us, chances are we are sitting on the beach enjoying a Pina Colada thinking about you.

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Will you sneak me into your suitcase? I promise you will never know I'm there :)