Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas is Over

The tree came down today and all of the decorations are gone. It is a sad day at the Wink house, even Isabelle got a little teary eyed as I packed away her Santa friend. I had to promise her that I would get her some Valentine's day friends to replace Santa and Frosty. (Where I am going to find Valentines Day friends I don't know, but the hunt is on!)

So this Christmas has been a whirl wind, the last two weeks have flown by. We had Christmas Eve at Papaw and Mamaws, Christmas day at home and then off to Aunt Jackies and Uncle Mikes, we had Ashley spend the night for a few days, then Melissa and Brandon, visit to Benbrook to see my mom and grandparents, and lastely (but the most important) Dave's grandmother has been in the hospital for the last week. We have been soo busy! So here are some of the pictures that I took along the way....




My "little" brothers Shane and Troy- Troy really got all decked out tux and all!

I wonder who got Dave this shirt for Christmas =) Must be someone who loves him a lot

Dave and his Isabelles

Isabelle's name sake- Isabel Wink, who is also known to Isabelle as "Mom Mom from way up high" because she is from Baltimore in relation to Texas that is way up high. When you have as many grandparents as us you have to get creative.

Isabelle checking her emails, that is her new favorite past time.

Nothing says Merry Christmas like this face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Target has a lot of cute valentines day things!! Tracie especially loves the little pink owl and the turtle. I would give that a try for some new friends!