Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dave!

Today is Dave's birthday, happy birthday honey! I love birthdays so I wanted to make sure that Dave had an extra special birthday. Isabelle and I started by making him breakfast in bed before he went to work. Isabelle even helped she was the official icing spreader, and did the honor of spreading the icing all over Daddy Cinnamon roll. Just as we were about to take the roll to him Isabelle announced that Daddy needs candles, bunches of candles! I don't have on hand so we had to settle for a single tea candle. Isabelle was so sweet as she took Daddy's Cinnamon roll to him and sang Happy Birthday!

When Dave gets home from work we have presents and crab legs, yummy!

Dave, thank you for being such a wonderful husband and Daddy. Isabelle and I love you very much. I hope that we are able to make this day as special to you, as you are to us. Have a wonderful day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: