Saturday, April 3, 2010

4th Birthday Party Take 2

So for Isabelle's family party this year I decided to use the K.I.S.S. method and keep it simple (minus the stupid)! I bought a beautiful Princess cake from the fancy new Kroger down the street, we had munchies and a bunch of family show up to celebrate Isabelle's 4th birthday!

People came from near and far, Baby Tyler even made an appearance =)

Isabelle sat on the ottoman as she opened her gifts and then she would ask that people come up and sit with her as she opened her gifts.. LOL When I would tell her who the gift was from she would say, "come on up"! It was what she did at her party the day before so she wanted it to carry over. We tried to explain that adults didn't want, but Mom-Mom went ahead and indulged her.

She received so many wonderful gifts, one of gifts she got was from Grandma (my mom) it was an "American Girl Doll". She got one from her party the day before and now she has two! She also received the bathtub, a couple changes of clothes, a slumber party set, and an entire closet of shoes.... The girl is in fake American Doll heaven =)

Isabelle had a wonderful birthday weekend that was magical and fun. It is hard to believe that our little girl is actually four years old. She has grown right before our eyes from a tiny little infant to a full grown little girl that can write her name, say the Pledge of Allegiance, and ride a bike. She constantly amazes me with her wit and charm, and I love her more every single day. Isabelle is cautious, calculating, and loves to snuggle with her Mommy (which I pray will never go away).

Isabelle- Daddy and I love you unconditionally and you are the apple of our eye. The next big adventure in life for you is going to be being a big sister and I know as caring, loving, and nurturing as you are you will be the best big sister a brother could ever have. Happy Birthday sweet Angel, we love you.

No comments: