Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Davie

I am a horrible mom to be, I have barely even shared anything about Baby Davie on the blog =( Really, I have just been awful about posting in general. So here he is, our little boy in the making at 21 weeks:

Today I hit the 24 week marker and I have to say that I am a lot less stressed about the well being of Baby Davie now that he is getting bigger and I can feel him kicking around. In the beginning I was so worried but those little reassuring kicks all day long really warm my heart and ease my mind. Dave, Isabelle and I are so excited for him to be here although we are not at all ready for his arrival. I decided that I was going to make his bedding, as of today I have the bumper pads and dust ruffle completed but still have the quilt, curtains, sheets, and pillow sham to go. It is definitely a labor of love, but I am sure one day he will appreciate it (right)? We are going to have his room, along with some other rooms, painted next week so I think that is going to be a huge leap toward getting ready for our little munchkin.

Everything is going as planned and my next appointment is April 20th, I think after that it will be time for the blood sugar test (yeah!).

No comments: