Friday, April 16, 2010

Jonah's Birthday Party

On Saturday 3/27, we had a busy day. We started off with an Easter Egg Hunt in our community. It was the best community event that I have been too in two years! I say this because for the past two years I have been the Social Committee chairperson and had to coordinate all of the events, I passed on the baton a few months ago and it is so nice to be able to attend an event without having to do anything. As many of you know I take on waayy to much and so the new me has decided that I need to stop saying "yes" to everyone, and maybe even do some delegating of tasks. I saw the benefits of it on this Saturday when Dave, Isabelle and I were able to walk to the park (stress free) and take place in the egg hunt without anyone complaining about the way things were ran, what time we started, etc.. Pure Bliss! Anyway here is a picture of Isabelle's first egg hunt of 2010!



After the party we headed over to Jonah's birthday party. It was an adorable party with a Knights and Princess theme. The kids got to borrow dress up clothes from the facility, they played games, jumped in a bounce house, ran an obstacle course, got tattoos and of course indulged on some cake and ice cream. It was so much fun and Isabelle and Jonah looked as cute as ever =) Happy Birthday Jonah!

The birthday boy and Isabelle (I mean Snow White)- By the way this had to be the best Snow White costume ever, it even had the little collar that stuck up in the back. Way cute!

The party goers

No comments: