Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 1 of the Swing Set!!

My house has been taken over by Wink Family Construction! First of all however made the directions for this thing has obviously never built it before. (Fair warning, do not even ask Dave Jr. or Sr. about the directions it could be some what of a sore subject...LOL) We started out by laying out all of the wood, labeling the wood and all of the hardware. We get everything labeled and realize that we are missing a ton of screws, nails, etc. Pop Pop volunteers to go to the store and pickup the screws. Just as he is checking out I find a bag of screws that someone, not naming any names (ISABELLE) has conveniently relocated for us.

Pop Pop finally gets back, with not only hardware but cake for Isabelle too (who says the girl isn't spoiled). So as Pop Pop and Daddy are building her swing she eats 4 mini cupcakes and bosses them around. Everyone helped out, Isabelle and Mommy supervised, Mom Mom supervised Isabelle, while Daddy and Pop Pop did all of the work =) Oh yeah I almost forgot Tootsie, she helped hold the patio down while everyone worked!

The day started to come to an end and Isabelle was getting a little anxious so she decided to help Dad out (see pictures below). As you can image she was a HUGE help! It started to get late so she climbed in the club house and looked at Daddy, with her papi in her mouth wondering if he would ever get done!!


This is only 1/2 of the mess


Who say's she is to little to help??I am pretty sure this is level


Tootsie holding the patio down for us. Way to pull your weight around the house Tots.

"I have a feeling I am NEVER going to be able to swing"??

If any of you are wondering why I dress my daughter so funny, it is because she decided that she did not want to take off her motorcylce shirt. Pop (my dad) bought her a Harley Davidson shirt in Mexico and she wears it to bed because it is to big for her, she wants to wear the darn thing all of the time now. Wearing a jacket over it was the best compromise I could come up with. I love the 2's!!

No comments: