Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is 1 Enough??

The other day I was not feeling very well (just allergies or something) and so I was kind of moping around the house, watching TV, and not doing much. Isabelle came up to me with the saddest face and said, "Mommy play with me". I almost broke into tears, and that was the icing on the cake.. We are going to have another baby!!

Yeah, I am not pregnant yet but we are going to start trying very soon. I am currently taking Ephexor (an anti anxiety medicine for grinding my teeth- the fact that I have a 2 year old does not help), but once I am weened off of that we are good for baby making =) I one week into the four week weening process and very excited. Hopefully this will not be a long process and we will get pregnant relatively quickly, because we all know that I have NO patients what-so-ever.

Keep us in your prayers, we are looking forward to another happy, healthy, beautiful baby. Hopefully this one will be a boy, but we would be happy with whatever God gives us. Yeah!

No comments: