Saturday, April 19, 2008

Girl's Night In

Last week Dave had an HOA meeting (he is on the board), and so Isabelle and I decided to have a baby spa day. Since she was a infant we have had "baby spa" days where I will give her a bath, rub her down with some lotion and cut her nails. Last week's day was a real treat unlike any other.

After Daddy left I cut Isabelle's toe and finger nails, painted both hands and toes, and then we did her make up. It was so funny, when she was putting the nail polish up she found some lipstick and insisted that I do her make up for her. I started and as you can tell things got a little out of hand, hee, hee!!



When Daddy got home he was not so thrilled about Isabelle's make over, apparently he is not ready for his little princess to grow up and wear makeup. (I don't think it helped that I mentioned she was getting all dressed up for her date with Jonah the next day)

No comments: