Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Babies on the Brain

As much as I have baby fever, I think that Isabelle has developed a slightly more serious case. That is all the poor child can talk about these days. The other morning she came down stairs after waking up, sat at the dinning room table and said, "Mommy I am really worried". She started telling me how we needed to go buy a new car seat and I asked her why. For her little sister of course, so that she could sit in the back seat with her. I explained to her that there is no baby yet and that once mommy had a baby that we would get him/her all of the things that she needed. That's when she started going through her list papi's, lights for the crib, bottles, blankies, and it goes on and on. She is going to be such a good big sister =) Thank goodness she is going to be such a big sister because she has high hopes for Mommy in the baby department. Last week she added to her nightly prayer that she want's God to put four babies in Mommy's belly. As much as Dave and I talk to her about maybe only having one, two at the most she is determined that I have four. I sure hope God's will is not for me to have quads, but hey at this point beggers can't be choosers.

Unfortunately this is not our month, the first month of infertility treatments were not successful. We are starting all over again, hopefully this month will be our lucky month =)

No comments: