Friday, May 8, 2009

Someone Actually Married by Sister!

Just kidding Tosha, I love you! This past month has been a big blur between wedding dress shopping, a bridal shower, bachelorette party and of course a wedding. I have to say THANK GOD it is all over, and now Mr & Mrs Josh Cisneros start their new life together. I am so happy for the two of them!

A few weeks ago I hosted Tosh'a Bachelorette party, and it was a blast. We had a lady from Pure Romance come out and throw a party for Tosha. The first thing that she did was make Tosha stand up with a huge penis and decide what it will be called for the rest of the night. So from this point forward the male anatomy is known as a "Bob" per Tosha's request =) Tosha holding a giant Bob was most definitely a Kodak moment! We had a blast and I spent a ton of money on products!

I even made themed favor bags filled with Pop Rocks, a blindfold, love coupons, peppermints, and homemade chocolate Bobs.


The Wedding Rehearsal


I love this picture of Conner, it looks like he saying marriage is the end.. LOL
I cannot believe I was able to get a picture of them all smiling (almost), it took 30 shots but EUREKA.. I love the picture



No comments: