Friday, May 8, 2009

"I Do" Day

So much to do and so little time, but everything pulled together perfectly. I picked up the flowers, Tosha and Mom dropped off decorations for the reception and we met up to get our hair done. Isabelle was the flower girl and I was so scared getting her hair done 4 hours before the wedding, but she did sooo good. She sat in the chair getting her hair done for an hour and a half. 53 BOBBY PINS! The girl constantly amazes me, I am convinced that she is the best daughter ever (well besides me.. LOL)




After hours of hair and makeup Tosha looked absolutely beautiful. She looked so happy and had the bridal glow. She looks just like her big sister.


The wedding was at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens and it was absolutely beautiful! They are a little ridiculous on their garden rules but I think it was worth it for the beautiful background. The weather was perfect and Tosha looked amazing. On a separate note I have to say that I have the most sweetest husband in the whole wide world. As we are headed to Tosha's house to go get her dressed it started to sprinkle outside. Dave was driving and did not want Tosha to know that it was raining (she was in the back seat), so he didn't turn on the windshield wipers for miles just so that Tosha did not know it was raining. She couldn't see the windshield but he knew she was hear the wipers come on. How sweet is that, I love you honey! Back on track, the wedding was perfect and we headed over to the reception site.

Dave's dad made Tosha's wedding cake, and I have to say that I think this was his best cake yet. He did our wedding cake, Dave's sisters, friends and family cakes but this by far was the best. It was beautiful! Tosha asked me to make the grooms cake as a suprise for Josh, he is a huge Angels fan. It was nothing compared to the wedding cake, but still turned out pretty good.



Reception Pictures


Poor Dave he looks absolutely exhausted. He is such a good man, he was everyone's errand boy that day and didn't complain once. The best man EVER!

Isabelle relaxing her feet in the pool, it is tough work being a flower girl