Sunday, October 26, 2008

Community Fall Festival

We had our Fall Festival on Friday and it was a blast. There was pumpkin carving, Trunk-or-Treat, a Costume Contest, etc. I think everyone had a really good time, and Isabelle's costume came out so well. What an undertaking it is to actually make a costume, but I had fun and Isabelle loved it! She tells everyone that she is Abby Caddaby whether she is wearing her costume or not.



Here is a picture of Isabelle and Daddy at the Festival. I am sorry this is the only picture I have of her in her costume, because I was busy running the festival and had no time for pictures. I promise I will get more up as the week progresses. We have 2 more Halloween Parties to attend this week, as well as our Trunk-or-Treating on Halloween night.

No comments: