Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When the Child's away the Parents will...

DO NOTHING! Awww, how relaxing it was to do absolutely nothing! To celebrate our anniversary Dave and I decided to spend a little Mommy Daddy time together last week, so we sent Isabelle packing. Just kidding, she went to visit Mamaw and Papaw for a few days and then spent Saturday with her Pops (my dad). She had so much fun, and of course came back exhausted.

Dave and I really had a relaxing time. We spent some time in the media room catching up on some movies, we went out to eat and ate slowly.. Weird concept that eating slowly, can't tell you the last time we did that. We also had a few couples over for game night, which was also really relaxing. By the time we got Isabelle back, I was not sure how I was going to adjust back to the hustle and bustle of raising a toddler.

I have to tell you I missed her sooo much. As much as I enjoy the quiet, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

Here are some pictures that Pop's took while he was playing with Isabelle. (Isabelle looks like a hippie)



Pops and Isabelle are really into motorcycles, so he could not resist buying them matching motorcycle shirts. Then he called me later to tell me that Isabelle's eyes were hurting so he had to buy her some sunglasses. He also had to get her a Dallas Cowboys necklace. She played that man like a fiddle. Thank you Papaw, Mamaw, and Pops for taking care of my precious baby.

No comments: