Friday, September 4, 2009

Arboretum Pictures

First I have to say that I hate when I get this far behind on my blog, it seems like it takes forever to get caught up. Then you just keeping putting it off and when you finally do go to catch up you have forgotten all of the stuff you are going to write about. Oh well, I can only do my best so just deal with it people..

I will start with pictures from my good buddy Laura at www.Watermelon-Photography.com we took the kids to the Dallas Arboretum a couple of weeks ago to get a few pictures. Laura has a petty coat that I have been dying to get a picture of Isabelle in since it seems like way to much work to make one =) I did however whip her up this little outfit the night before we went so that she would have something to match the skirt, it turned out really cute. The pictures turned out great (as usual) I just wish that Isabelle would learn the difference between a real smile and a fake one..




Thank you Laura, we had a lot of fun and got some really cute pictures.

No comments: