Friday, September 4, 2009

A New Outfit

A few weeks ago my friend Jaime and her daughter Kaitlyn came over for a sewing project. We worked the girls our first set of pants and a reversible top. I have to say that I was a little intimidated with the pants and then you add the whole reversible clothing in there and I was a little worried. It was so much easier than I ever expected (thank goodness), and have made Iz a set of capris since then. I have lots of plan for this particular pattern so keep an eye out for a Halloween outfit =)

The only problem I have with the outfit in the ribbons on the side. I think that they are a little to wide and since making it she wore the outfit and the ribbons come untied all of the time. Next time I am going to either use buttons or a ribbon that is not satin.

No comments: