Friday, September 11, 2009

LD Bell Raiders

Last Friday we went to Hurst to see my little brothers (not so little anymore) playing in the LD Bell band. Talk about a blast from the past, I never thought that I would hear the old school song again. Anyhow, they did a great job and I still can't believe that two of my brothers are what we always called "band nerds".. LOL (love you Shane and Troy). Bell ended up losing the game, but we still had a great time.

2nd picture- Shane is in the first row all the way to the right

1st pic- Shane is the one directly behind the girl to the right a little 2nd pic-taking a good guess, but I think Troy is third from the back (everyone looks alike in these uniforms which is kind of the point)

Troy playing the Tuba, and my nephew who has a good chance of making the KISS band.. look at that tongue

I think he could have reached his tongue if he only could have stopped laughing.. LOL

No comments: