Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching Up

I know, I know it has been forever since I updated my blog.. That seams to be my normal M.O. lately, I have to start getting better. Today I am sick in bed with allergy junk and completely shut out from the word so I thought to myself, "self, what better thing to do than catch up on the blog" So here is what went on this week:

Monday- my friend Jamie, Kaitlyn brought of Jamie's sister Lori, and her son Hunter for me to embroider a couple of bags that Lori had. I was a little nervous about working with the bags, thinking that I was going to somehow mess it all up and ruin her bags but things turned out beautifully.. Yeah! After embroidering the bags I was in craft mode and decided to whip out a flower barrette for Isabelle. I met someone a few weeks ago who's daughter had one in hair and it was adorable, she told me how to do it and mine came out all right but I think I have a few kinks to work out. Here is what it looks like:

Oh, and normally Isabelle does not walk around naked but she had just "woken up" from her "nap". (As you can tell with all of the quotations she clearly did no sleeping) When she takes her "nap" the only thing that she has left to play with is her clothes so she changes them, takes them off, puts socks on, gets shirts stuck around her neck.. you know the normal toddler thing. Speaking of clothes, I almost forgot to post this little gem of a picture =)

Last Saturday I let Dave pick out Isabelle's outfit, needless to say you could tell which of her parents picked out her outfit and "did" her hair. Well it was never more apparent to me that Dave was her Daddy until I caught her bending over playing I saw CRACK! OMG, she is definitely his child I am constantly getting on to him about pulling up his pants and now IZ is showing crack. I took a picture of both of them doing it together but did not think that Dave would be thrilled of a picture of his crack on the blog LOL

Tuesday- I dropped of Isabelle at MDO and went to go get my hair cut. I had been debating for a couple of weeks about how much to get cut off, but finally decided to bite the bullet and cut it after all it will grow back. When I showed the hairstylist the two hair styles that I was looking at she said she thinks that I had enough to donate to Locks of Love. I think she ended up cutting more than what I wanted but I was ok with that since after all it is going to a good cause. When I went to pick up Isabelle she didn't even notice, how do you not notice 10 INCHES! It was not until after I picked her up, put her in the car, put on her seat belt and got in the driver seat that I finally asked her if she noticed anything. She finally noticed and said that I looked like her teacher, Mrs. Leath. I have been harassed about posting pictures, and I took some when I got home but am not really all that happy with the pictures. Here they are anyways:



Tuesday was also my dad's and sister's birthday.. Happy Birthday we love you guys!

Wednesday was uneventful, nothing really to report.

Thursday Dave and I dropped of Isabelle at school and went to an appointment to the RE (or baby doctor as Isabelle likes to call him). We had a consultation about what the next steps would be. On our initial consultation he had said that we should be pregnant after 4 months of fertility treatment, well we are on our 4th month so know we have to see what is in store for us next. What the doctor came up with is one of a couple of things he said that my ovaries are really high up which could be making it hard for my fallopian tubes to catch the eggs. He also would like to eventually do a laproscopic surgery to check my fallopian tubes for endometriosis. This is just an outpatient surgery and you normally have to take it easy for a couple of days and then you are as good as knew. If he got in and saw that I did have endometriosis on the tubes that he could remove what he could of the endometrosis and if the fallopian tubes were a total loss than we would have no choice but to do an IVF. (which is like 10's of thousands of dollars and out of the question). Finally option would be to do FSH injections which has a couple of different side effects including multiple births, a 20% chance of times (which we would be fine with), and ovarian hyper stimulation. So what we have decided to do is to do the FSH shots for the month of September, October and November and then if we are not pregnant in December than we will go with the surgery. If everything come out ok on the surgery and we are still not pregnant we are probably going to take a couple of months off and get on birth control. The reason we would do that is because we got pregnant with Isabelle the same month that I quit taking my birth control pills. The doctor seemed to think that the reason we got pregnant so quick was that after I was now longer on the pills my body went into overdrive trying to get back to normal and made me extra fertile. That is our plan, but we will still have not eliminated the possibility that we could be pregnant this month. We had one follicle this month (which is all it takes), so I take a pregnancy test on either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. If I am not prego then I go to the doctor this week so they can teach me how to give myself the FSH injection.. Fun, fun, so please keep us in your prayers!

Thursday night we went out with my dad, Kim, Ashley, Papaw Stokes (my great grandfather), Meme (my dad's mom, and Tom for dinner to celebrate all of the birthdays for the week. My dad's and Ashley's the 15th and Meme on the 17th! Happy Birthday to all of you!

For those of you who know Isabelle she LOVES butter, she was in heaven when Meme completely drenched her bread in a gallon of butter. MMMMM!

Papaw Stokes and Iz

No comments: