Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flu Shot Obsession

Isabelle has developed an obsession with the flu shot! We went as a family on Labor Day weekend and all got our flu shots now all the girl can talk about is flu shots. On Saturday as we are walking up the balloon fest the first balloon Isabelle sees is this one:

Most people would see this as a First Aid balloon but not Isabelle she yells out "look Mommy a flu shot balloon, I think that is where you go to get your flu shot Collin needs to come here". So now she is starting to worry about people not getting their flu shots and Collin (because she knows he will be coming over in the next couple of days) is the first person she thinks of.

Tuesday I go to pickup Isabelle from school and she tells me that she is REALLY worried about her friend Jonah. She said that he has a cough and a little bit of a fever (he had no fever.. LOL) and she was not sure if he got his flu shot yet. She wanted me to call Mrs. Monda right now, Jonah's mom, to make sure that Jonah gets his shot..LOL I swear the girl is obsessed, but so everyone sleeps well at night Jonah already has an appointment to get his flu shot. Isabelle was so relieved when I told her =)

My little girl is such a carrying person.

No comments: