Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grandma & Collin come to visit

These are two of my favorite pictures EVER!

Tuesday my mom brought over my nephew Collin to visit and spend the night. Isabelle has been begging me for months to have a sleep over, so she was so excited when I told her Collin was spending the night. I wanted to take their pictures in their pajamas so they both climbed up on the bed and posed. Some how the posing turned into cute little midget wrestling.. LOL They looked so adorable wrestling in their little footed pajamas, and I was surprised at how Isabelle was able to hold her own again Collin. Collin is a pretty solid little boy and Isabelle was flinging him around =) When it was time to go to bed I made the two of them a pallet on the floor knowing it was going to be a little bit of a battle getting them to sleep. I read them some books, turned on the baby monitior and left the room to hear what all was being said on the monitor. It is so cute to hear two little people carrying on a conversartion. Collin would tell Isabelle that he wanted his mommy, and Isabelle would tell him that his mommy was at home but she was there to protect him. Then Collin said "I want to go pick up my mommy" Iz "you have a drivers license??"... LOL They went on and on forever until Isabelle asked "are you having a problem Collin, my Daddy said if I have a problem that we can go get him". The next thing you know Isabelle and Collin are outside of the room, blankies in tow and Isabelle tells us that Collin is having problems.. There were a couple of "problems" throughout the night until Grandma finally laid with them until they were asleep.. They had so much fun together, and really enjoyed each others company!



The next day we deicded to have a picnic at Celebration Park. My Aunt Kelly was watching my cousins daughter (not sure what that makes her to me) Cylie, so we called and asked if they would like to join us. Cylie came and played with Isabelle and Collin and had a really good time, I am so glad that they were able to join us!

No comments: