Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting Ready for Fall

Isabelle and I have been getting ready for fall, I just love this time of year. As many of you may know I have started the tradition of putting up a fall tree year every year. Dave and I were under the agreement that we would not put up the tree until October 1st, but low and behold Fall officially started on Monday. How could I possibly wait until October 1st when the first day of Fall was Monday? So Isabelle and I went ahead and put up the tree yesterday. We also decided that we would have a Halloween tree, then after Halloween transition to a Fall (Thanksgiving tree)... Then it's CHRISTMAS TREE TIME!! Yeah, just so you know as of today there are only 89 days until Christmas- so exiting!

So here is a picture of the beginning of the Halloween Tree, I still need to get a few more things.

(This picture does not do it justice)

Isabelle was so excited about decorating, when I opened the tub that has all of the decorations in it she yelled "This is so exciting" and ran around the room. She has also developed two new friends, they are some scarecrows that I bought last year. She carries them around, and I once caught her lining them up and putting her hands on their shoulders to do the choo-choo train like she does in her dance class. Sooo cute

No comments: