Friday, September 5, 2008

Where have I been???

I am sure some of your are wondering why I have not been blogging lately, it is because I have been pottying!!!! Duh (as Isabelle would say)

I am so proud of my little girl, she is doing soooo well. I cannot believe that I have a semi-pro pottier. It was a week ago yesterday that we started the new phase in our life and after much bribery, candy, and praises I think she is mastering it. She came out of the potty the other day and said, "I am so proud of me". I mean come on people it doesn't get much cuter than that.

How does she go from this???

To pulling down her own pants, panties, and going potty... Diapers were the only remnant of a baby that I had left and now it is gone. Gone forever! Next thing you know I am going to catch Isabelle making out behind the bleachers with some pimply face boy, followed up by me bailing Dave out of jail for attacking a minor.

No comments: