Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Yesterday, my friend Jaime and I took our girls to the Dallas Arboretum so we could take some Halloween pictures of them. They turned out sooooo good, I am so tickled and cannot wait to share them. We made matching tutu's for the girls, and I must admit they were the cutest kids there. =) It was my first time to go to the Dallas Arboretum but if you have never been I would highly suggest going for the Fall and take a bunch of pictures! They have an awesome pumpkin display!

(The only bad thing about this slide show was that it would not let me fit the whole picture in the box, so some of it was cut off)

Click to play Halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I also have a neighbor who is a photographer and he taught me a neat trick using my photo editing software. So I played with some of the pictures last night, they are not perfect but check them out.

4 comments:

Photography by Kimberly Craig said...

Hey!!!How did you do the photo trick? cute pics! Kimberly

Unknown said...

Very very cute pictures.

Jaime said...

I like the black and white!! cool!!

The Daily Stroll said...

So cute!!! Love the pictures. I need to take Jonah there. We went last summer but I've heard it's really cool in the fall.